Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Schools out!

I finally finished my last final of the semester and I can't wait to get out and start riding everyday. Angel Fire is a few weeks out and I've been in the gym pretty much everyday the last week getting my self up to speed in my fitness.

About a week ago I though my summer was gonna be shot due to not having a DH bike to race. But after some talking I've got a new bike on the way for some shredding. Angel Fire plans are coming together and Im stoked to be going.

I decided to sell my hardtail if I can, to pay off the DH bike that is coming my way, we will see what happens with that though, could be that I get a solid offer for the DH and end up selling it which would kind of suck but also be alright, since I need the money pretty bad. Hopefully I will be posting often now that summer has started for me, but due to my work schedule being so busy, it may be that I can only post every once in a while. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment