Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holy crap its been awhile. Ive been so busy this summer that my last post was in May.

Where do I start....Well I've been riding quite a bit of DH and some XC but i'd like to have ridden more over the summer. Elden and sunrise have been the primary riding spots. I didn't make it to any races this summer, mostly due to the fact that I didn't have much money. But I plan on racing In Fontana this winter since its close and not too expensive of a weekend. I got a new bike about a month ago, a Morewood Izimu, which I'm totally in love with. I feel that I'm riding better on this bike than I ever have before.

School has started so its back to the grind of school and work, but plan on getting more regular updates as the days go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment