Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012

Well, its been about 3 weeks dealing with this sickness. Its really starting to bring me down. Although I've been dealing with this and not knowing whats wrong with me, I've been really busy with life.

Between working and waiting for info about a new job position I applied for, I also moved, and decided to go back to school. Its been a lot to think about and handle all at once, but finally its all done. Now I'm just getting settled in to the changes in my life and hoping for the best.

Here's to a fresh start to 2012! I have some goals which include working on my video creating skills, as well as becoming a better writer, and RIDER. Hopefully I can get back into DH form here soon as well. There hasn't been any snow here in Flagstaff for about a month, so once I get fully recovered from being sick, I will be up hitting the xc trails harder than ever, just waiting for the chance to rip down the elden DH trails once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment